Pastor Friedrich Demke
Since July 2011 I am the pastor of the Martin Luther congregation.
Before I moved to Ottawa with my wife Alexandra and our two children, we lived in Zehdenick, a small town 60 km north of Berlin, where I had been the pastor from 2003 to 2011.
Other stages of life:
- 2001 – 2003 Ecumenical officer of the EKU (Evangelische Kirche der Union)
- 1992 – 2001 Pastor in Uljanovsk (Russia)
- 1990 – 1992 Youth pastor in Harrisburg, PA (USA)
- 1989 – 1990 Vicar in Heckelberg (near Berlin)
- 1984 – 1990 Study of Theology in Rostock and Berlin